Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Boo Me!

I've decided that I'm going to do more with this blog. By that, I mean that I'm going to showcase more poetry (when I write it), I'm going to start writing my own brand of reviews (which I think I'll title "I Command You To Hear This", although that may change), and I may even get news-relevant. I've lost focus, a lot, and I'm trying to gain some ground now. I think if I motivate myself enough, I can have some very post-worthy topics on here.

I have another spot for my personal posts, and I think I'm going to keep it that way, for now.

The challenge for me at current moment is to post at least once a week. Depending on a number of factors, I may increase that base requirement of myself. Starting light is probably the best option for me.

So you'll be hearing from me again soon...very soon. Well, okay...keep your fingers crossed.

No comments: