Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Meebo Me!

For the past year and change, I've been using Meebo as my chat client while I'm away from home (read:at work). I think it's a great service, and I love the fact that it has a chat archiving option. That way, I can log on at home if I needed to go back to a conversation for, well, anything I wanted to look at again. That has come in handy for me a few times.

Meebo has also developed a widget for websites called "Meebo Me". I knew about this a while ago, because my sister has used it on her site for some time, but I never got to experimenting with that myself. Well, those days have changed! As you can see on the main sidebar, I have added the Meebo me widget. If you see me on, drop a line and say hello. I'd love to get some feedback on future posts, which will be coming, gosh darnit! I'm determined to make something of this blog, and I have a few posts lined up. Now, I just need to motivate myself to sit in front of a computer long enough to type them out.

If you have a site and use the Meebo Me widget, what do you think of it?

No comments: