Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Executive Decision

I normally give myself a Tuesday night deadline to get my 5 CDs a Week project up for all to see. I won't go to bed until it's finished if it comes to it. Lately I've been okay--I still post it late in the evening, but before my normal bed time. However, my workload at my job just got a ton bigger this week, and while I sort it all out, I'm going to go easy on myself and post week 8 when I can. A sleep-deprived Pattae would not do well to get through everything that needs to be done in the coming week work-wise--I need my head on straight! Plus I want to make sure I put out a really solid assessment of my week of listening, and I don't want to make it feel rushed. Last week's post felt that way to me just a little bit, and I think I'd be doing myself a disservice to keep that trend going.

That said, I will still post week 8, and with luck post week 9 by my normal deadline. Procrastination will not be a regular thing, goshdarnit!

To tide you over until the post is up, have yourself a listen to some of the tracks on a CD on my list this week, courtesy of Joe Logic. Stay tuned!

No comments: